NSSA and Altec supporting the Next Generation of Sign Industry Leaders
The NSSA Board of Directors thank Altec for their continued support of NSSA Elite Program. Since 2015 Altec has sponsored this NSSA Program to identify and welcome the next group of young sign industry professional to this NSSA leadership program. Participants experience unique networking opportunities, meet with the NSSA Board of Directors, and have free access to the NSSA Expo and education sessions. This is a unique opportunity for young professionals to connect with peers in the industry, make new friends and progress in their careers in the sign, graphics, and communications industry.
Participants are chosen based on the following criteria:
- Must currently be an employee of an NSSA Member company.
- Must between age 21 through 35 at the time the application is submitted.
- Must currently be working in the sign industry for a minimum of one year.
- Must answer a questionnaire about their involvement and interest in the sign industry. Questionnaires were evaluated by an NSSA committee.
If selected for the program Applicants will receive:
- Free entry to the 2022 SBI/NSSA Conference & Expo.
- Complimentary Expo Education Sessions (must attend 2).
- Complimentary NSSA ELITE Luncheon with the NSSA Board.
- Special introduction during NSSA Annual Meeting.
- Invitation to the NSSA ELITE Expo After Party.
- Ongoing opportunities to connect with other NSSA Elite Program members
- Discount on one ISA online learning course
The aim of this program to identify the next generation of sign industry leaders and to offer educational and networking opportunities to help them develop their leadership potential as future sign industry leaders.
Join us in recognizing and supporting the next group of young sign professionals to the NSSA Elite Program!
NSSA Member company owners/managers download the 2022 NSSA Elite Program Nomination Form