Sign Company Membership
NSSA is an Affiliated Association of the International Sign Association (ISA) and represents custom sign companies in the northeast region of the United States including Connecticut, Delaware, Eastern Pennsylvania, Greater Washington D.C., Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island and Vermont. Sign companies who join NSSA become automatic members of ISA and share in the benefits of both organizations.
Non-Sign Company Membership
Product manufacturers and representatives, supplier/distributors, sign support service companies, sign end-users and sign associations may join NSSA directly.
Member benefits include:
- Access to all NSSA educational and training programs
- Advocacy Assistance in efforts with local legislative action
- Discount participation in our educational programs and tradeshow
- An online listing in the NSSA membership directory with a link to your website
- Product information and technical resources through our vendor network
We will be in touch with you and supply you with the NSSA logo to add to your marketing material, add you to our website member listing with links to your website and e-mail and keep you informed of activities and hot issues in our region.
As an NSSA member you will be helping to support NSSA in our mission of promoting safety and professionalism to the sign industry through education and training. Your membership will help support activities such as the NSSA seminar series, SIGN CODES: Understanding for Planning, a day-long training program presented to planners and sign code enforcement officials in the northeast area.
Membership in NSSA will help to ensure that the sign industry’s voice is heard in today’s and tomorrow’s economy.
- Download and Fill out an Membership Application (printable form)